- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Camdeboo National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The Junior Ranger Programme is a Community Youth Development programme aimed at having young volunteers working towards assisting in the Park and learning about conservation as a whole. Camdeboo National Park launched this programme with the aim to convert the old Ekko-Klub into Junior Rangers.
The juniors are facilitated by the People and Conservation department, where they are regularly brought into the Park to be educated and given tasks to try to improve the Park and the community surrounding it.
Interested youngsters between the ages of nine and 18 can register before March every year at the Camdeboo National Park offices.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
8°C / 30°C