- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Nature's Valley Rest Camp
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Please note: The forest hut accommodation is currently under construction due to some needed upgrades.
These forest huts are 40km west of Storms River at Nature's Valley which is part of the Tsitsikamma Section of the Garden Route National Park.
All forest huts and ablutions have electricity as well as electric geysers in the ablutions. The forest huts are also fitted with a standard three point electric plug. The camping sites have not been electrified at this stage.
Two coin-operated washing machines and tumble driers are available in the main ablution facility.
Two-bed forest huts with communal ablution facilities.
All with communal ablution, laundry and washing up facilities. A maximum of six persons, one caravan with a side tent and one vehicle, or one tent and one vehicle, or one autovilla or motorised caravan will be permitted per site.
- Camping (tent or caravan) without power
To view the accommodation prices, refer tso Tariffs
- A shop and restaurant/pub is located in the village where basic commodities may be purchased.
- Fuel is available at The Crags
For more information contact the receptionist at the Nature's Valley Rest Camp (Tsitsikamma Section) on tel: (044) 531 6700.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?