- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Activities & Facilities
These are the following activities when available:
- Lectures, slide shows and holiday programs are organised from the information centre at Twee Rivieren.
- Morning and sunset drives, as well as morning walks, are available at Twee Rivieren, Nossob, Mata-Mata and the Kalahari Tented Camp; enquiries can be made at the reception desks.
- Drives require a minimum of 2 adults in order to go out.
- Walkers are restricted to 8 persons, and no children under 12 are allowed. Guests need comfortable shoes and need to take water along. Tariff: R290 per adult (no children allowed)
- Please note that, due to availability of staff, drives are not always available 7 days per week; please enquire at reception regarding schedules.
- Nossob 4x4 Eco Trail - for information and bookings, please contact the reception desk at Twee Rivieren.
- !Xerry Wilderness Trail - please contact Twee Rivieren Reception for bookings.
Please note: The gravel sections of the road via Vanzylsrus are badly corrugated. The road via Upington to the Park is tarred and in a good condition.
Please note that all game drives and guided walks are subject to availability.
4 x 4 Routes - when available
- Nossob 4 x 4 Eco Trail - 214km
- Bitterpan trail - 120 km
- Mabuasehube Wilderness Trail - 155km
- Wilderness Trail (starting at Polentswa) - 257km
- Direct Route – Nossob Riverbed to Mabuasehube - 170km
- Direct Route – Kannaguass to Kaa - 85km
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Laundry tubs and ironing facilities (no iron) in camping area of Twee Rivieren, Nossob and Mata-Mata.
- Twee Rivieren, the largest rest camp and administrative base, has a swimming pool, information centre, shop and public telephone and cell phone reception.
- Restaurant - serves breakfast and dinner (A-la-Carte)
- ATM facility available at Twee Rivieren only.
- Predator centre at Nossob.
- Hides at water hole at Nossob and Mata Mata.
- The camps have limited freezing facilities and cannot provide a freezing service to tourists.
- Shops in Twee Rivieren, Mata-Mata and Nossob sell commodities that you would find in your local supermarket, including fresh meat, milk, cheese, eggs, bread, wine and beer.
- Petrol (Unleaded) and Diesel is available at Mata-Mata, Nossob and Twee Rivieren. Premium petrol will only be available at Twee Rivieren rest camp.
- Only Garage cards will be accepted at the fuel stations within the park.
- Five picnic sites throughout the Park with barbecue facilities and communal ablution (no water available).
- Swimming pool in Twee Rivieren and Kalahari Tent Camp, Mata Mata and Nossob.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
19°C / 34°C