Leeudril 4x4 Loop
- Total off road distance is 13,2km passing the Gemsbok windmill.
- Total driving distance from Twee Rivieren and back is 50km.
- This is a one way trail starting north of the Leeuwdril waterhole and ending at the lookout point north of the Houmoed waterhole.
- To be used by prior booking only.
- A trail fee of R180 is to be paid. Please report back to reception on return.
The trail will be closed if after rain the road from the confluence to Kij Kij is closed.
- The trail is booked on a day to day basis only.
- Stay on the track.
- No test driving of any dunes from the opposite direction is allowed.
- Do not exceed a speed of 25 km/hour.
- Deflate your tyres to at least 1.2 bar before starting the trail.
- Do not leave your vehicle.
- Use 4 x 4 ratio in low range at all times.
- The use of soft tyres, low speed and 4 x 4 ratio is very important to protect the driving surface from becoming corrugated.
At Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Tel: +27 (0)54 561 2000
- Fax: +27 (0)54 561 2005
View and download maps.