- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Kruger National Park has been compiled with camp specific ones as well:
- View the accessibility features overviews for some of the camps in the Kruger National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine:
- Accessibily features overview for the South-Western Camps (Berg-en-Dal & Pretoriuskop)
- Accessibily features overview for the South-Eastern Camps (Crocodile Bridge & Lower Sabie)
- Accessibily features overview for the Skukuza Area
- Accessibily features overview for the Central Camps (Satara, Orpen & Tamboti)
- Accessibily features overview for the Northern Camps accessed via Phalaborwa Gate (Olifants, Letaba & Mopani)
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- Most destinations offer good general access and people with mobility challenges do make frequent use of the park.
- There are also 10 accessible unisex communal ablutions among the various campsite ablutions throughout the park.
- There are a variety of accessible boardwalks, trails, hides, museums, picnic sites and other visitor destinations throughout the park and readers are encouraged to view the individual rest camp profiles or the summary of gates, hides and picnic sites to get an idea of what destinations are suitable.
- View www.sanparks.org/groups/disabilities/transport.php for details of tour operators who offer accessible safaris with transport provided to Kruger, as well as details of accessible car hire options.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Many accounts of the park's early days can be found in the Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial Library.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325