- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
General Information on Tariffs
Note: All Prices VAT inclusive and all tariffs in South African Rand - Tariffs subject to alteration without advance notice.
Daily Conservation Fee
Valid from 1 November 2013 to 31 October 2014
South African Citizens and Residents (with ID):
R62 per person, per day
SADC Nationals (with passport):
R124 per person, per day
Standard Conservation Fee (Foreign Visitors):
R248 per adult, per day
Cargo Carrier 2 – 4 tons
Rate to be confirmed
Cargo Carrier heavier than 4 tons
Rate to be confirmed
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- 2013/2014 Tariffs
- Members of SANParks’ loyalty programme WILD do not pay daily conservation fees provided that proof of Identity and their WILD card are shown on arrival.
- Cost of a Wild Card
- Pre-booked/Advanced Reservations for Day Visits
- Pensioners' Discount
- Tariffs for Kruger Outdoor Activities
- General Tariffs Information
The tariffs for each camp are available under the relevant camp.
- Berg-en-Dal (with satellite Malelane)
- Crocodile Bridge
- Lower Sabie
- Orpen (with satellites Maroela and Tamboti)
- Punda Maria
- Satara (with satellite Balule)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?