People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Mapungubwe National Park has been compiled with camp specific ones as well:
- View the accessibily features overview for Mapungubwe National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Leokwe Rest Camp
Limpopo Forest Tented Camp:
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- There are accessible ablutions at Mazhou Campsite and accessible toilets at the park entrance, the confluence and the Interpretation Centre.
- Accessible features of the park include: a tree-top boardwalk, the three country confluence lookout points and the Interpretation Centre.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
Min: 21°C / Max: 37°C