Temporary closure of the Hoerikwaggo Hiking Trail:
We would like to apologise for the temporary closure of the Hoerikwaggo Hiking Trail.
As a result of the terrible fires that ravaged large parts of Table Mountain National Park in March 2015, the trail lost two days of the hike and one of the tented camps in the blaze. The balance of the camps are still available to book as accommodation but hiking of the trial is not possible.
Please visit www.sanparks.org/parks/table_mountain/tourism/accommodation.php for more information regarding the accommodation available.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Hoerikwaggo Tented Camps
Did You Know?
Min: 9°C / Max: 23°C
Hot & Useful Links
- Video: Table Mountain's journey to New7Wonder of Nature inauguration
- Valuation of Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company's Cableway Assets
- Tokai Manor Precinct Plan: Final Report
- Activity EMP
- TMNP Safety Information
- Junior Rangers 2015 application form
- CDF 2006-11 Reports
- Commercial Operators in TMNP