Ultimately over 80 kilometers of paths will have been built or upgraded for the Hoerikwaggo™ Trail. Under the joint management of civil engineer Mark Stone and path building expert James Nowickki the Table Mountain National Park is developing a network of durable, state of the art paths for the protection of the fynbos ecosystem as well as the comfort and safety of our visitors. The materials used are all natural and, where possible, have been sourced locally.
View and download maps.
Hoerikwaggo Tented Camps
Did You Know?
Min: 16°C / Max: 22°C
Hot & Useful Links
- Video: Table Mountain's journey to New7Wonder of Nature inauguration
- Valuation of Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company's Cableway Assets
- Tokai Manor Precinct Plan: Final Report
- Activity EMP
- TMNP Safety Information
- Junior Rangers 2015 application form
- CDF 2006-11 Reports
- Commercial Operators in TMNP