- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
All bookings are done through the Hoerikwaggo™ Trails booking office at the Platteklip Wash Houses.
Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 16:30
Alternatively submit a request for booking.
Once you have received confirmation from the Reservations offices, please:
- Submit details about the individuals attending the trails directly online
- Print and fill in each participant's medical history form and fax it to +27 (0) 21 424-6211.
P O Box 37,
Cape Town, South Africa
Credit Card payments:
- For Public use: Print, fill out and fax us this form
- For Travel Trade use: Print, fill out and fax us this form
Please note that when making a reservation online, only immediate payment via Credit Card is currently accepted. If this is not possible, please use one of the alternative booking methods.
Internet / EFT Payments or Teller Deposits:
|Credit||South African National Parks|
|Bank||First National Bank South Africa|
|Branch Code||253145 (Teller Deposits) | 250655 (Internet and EFT)|
|Reference||The Reservation Number for which payment is made MUST appear as reference on your EFT form or deposit slip|
|For International Payments:|
|Address||FNB South Africa, Church Square, Pretoria, South Africa|
|SWIFT Bank Identifier Code||FIRNZAJJXXX|
Please ascertain from your nearest reservation office if booking is still active (not cancelled) and/or if deposit due date has to be extended for the following reasons:
- If transfer is made from First National Bank on same day as deposit due date, allow at least 2 working days for the transaction to appear on our bank statement;
- If transfer is made from any other bank but First National Bank, allow at least 4 working days for the transaction to appear on our bank statement.
The following is of utmost importance:
Fax a copy of the transaction to +27 (0)12 343 0905 or +27 (0)12 426 5500 to ensure that payment can be identified on our bank statement. Without the payment slip, payment cannot be linked with the entry on our bank statement. Please provide your telephone number on the fax in case of discrepancies.
Cancellations & Modifications: Travel Trade
Please read the documents below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to cancel or modify your booking.
- Terms and Conditions for Groups (MS Word format)
- Terms and Conditions for Groups (PDF format)
- Terms and Conditions for TT (MS Word format)
- Terms and Conditions for TT (PDF format)
Cancellations & Modifications: Public
Please read the document below and contact email@example.com should you wish to cancel or modify your booking.