- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Picketing in areas outside Numbi Gate:
Visitors to the Kruger National Park (KNP) via Numbi Gate are advised to use alternative gates such as Phabeni and Paul Kruger due to demonstrations going on at the moment in areas between Masoyi and Easy Come on the R538 road. Tourists should instead use R40 (Kiepersol route) between White River and Hazyview. We are monitoring the situation but in the mean time, guests should avoid using that part of the road until further notice.
Roads closed in the Kruger National Park due to heavy rain:
Due to heavy rains in and around the southern part of Kruger National Park (KNP) several roads have been closed. Guests are advised not to use any gravel roads and to stay on the tar roads.
The following roads leading to Biyamiti are now open (as on 2 April 2014):
- There are currently stop-and-go roadworks points en route to the Malelane Gate. Guests travelling this route should expect a 30 - 90 minute delay as a result. Please take this into consideration when planning your journey so as to not arrive late at the gate.
- Due to poor road conditions and repairs taking place on the R538 (between White River, Numbi Gate and Hazyview), guests are advised to avoid this road and Numbi Gate. The R40 (leading directly from White River to Hazyview) is recommended as it has recently been repaired and guests can access or exit the Park via the Phabeni or Kruger gates.
- The Phalaborwa to Hoedpruit Road is in very bad condition (potholes) for at least the first 40km and guests are advised to plan their travel accordingly to avoid late arrivals.
Please take care when travelling to/from our Parks. Below are links to websites and Twitter feeds that will provide you with information regarding national road conditions, for your convenience.
- www.tracn4.co.za - For visitors travelling to the Kruger National Park via the N4 Toll Route.
- www.aa.co.za - AA road conditions information.
- www.nra.co.za - The South African National Roads Agency road and traffic information.
- @netstartraffic - Provides traffic information on Gauteng, Durban and Cape Town.
- @TomTom_SA - Road/traffic information and updates, provided by TomTom SA.
- @N3Route - The N3 Toll Route from Cedara (Hilton) to Heidelberg, SA. Traffic updates, road safety and more.
- @TRACN4route - TRAC operates the N4 toll route between Pretoria in SA and Maputo in Mozambique. For help, info and traffic updates.
- @EWNTraffic - Eyewitness News' traffic feed (Gauteng).
- @itrafficgp - SANRAL traffic updates (Gauteng)
SANParks takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information/updates provided on the websites or Twitter feeds listed on this page.