- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Advanced Bookings for Day Visitors
We have re-introduced Advanced Bookings for day visits to the Kruger National Park.
There is a maximum threshold of visitors that can enter the park daily. If this threshold is reached only visitors with pre-booked overnight accommodation will be permitted access. Such situations tend only to arise in extreme cases such as public holidays and long weekends.
- Advanced day visitor bookings can not be made via our Online Bookings system. Please make use of one of the following alternative channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +27 (0)12 428 9111
- Mobile: +27 (0)82 233 9111
- Kruger National Park allows advance reservations for day visits, in addition to the conservation fees payable via various Reservation Offices.
- A booking fee is payable when making an advanced day booking.
- Pre-booked day visits must be paid in advance, on or before the deposit due date.
- Guests who book one day in advance must pay when the booking is made.
- Wild card members have to pay this “advance booking fee” if they want to pre-book their day visit.
- To ensure a safe and joyful trip through our parks, kindly adhere to the Rules and Regulations as stipulated by South African National Parks.
- The use of drones inside (and over) our national parks is strictly prohibited.