Advanced Bookings for Day Visitors
We have re-introduced Advanced Bookings for day visits to the Kruger National Park.
There is a maximum threshold of visitors that can enter the park daily. If this threshold is reached only visitors with pre-booked overnight accommodation will be permitted access. Such situations tend only to arise in extreme cases such as public holidays and long weekends.
- Advanced day visitor bookings can not be made via our Online Bookings system. Please make
use of one of the following alternative channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +27 (0)12 428 9111
- Mobile: +27 (0)82 233 9111
- Kruger National Park allows advance reservations for day visits, in addition to the conservation fees payable via various Reservation Offices.
- A booking fee is payable when making an advanced day booking.
- Pre-booked day visits must be paid in advance, on or before the deposit due date.
- Guests who book one day in advance must pay when the booking is made.
- Wild card members have to pay this “advance booking fee” if they want to pre-book their day visit.
- To ensure a safe and joyful trip through our parks, kindly adhere to the Rules and Regulations as stipulated by South African National Parks.
- The use of drones inside (and over) our national parks is strictly prohibited.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?